You can subscribe and listen to all episodes of "Content, Briefly" on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app.
On episode #23, Jimmy speaks with Jan Erik-Asplund from Sacra. They discuss:
- How to create content when it's the product
- Using repeatable content formats to increase velocity
- Programmatically repurposing long-form content into useful snippets
- How to use publicly available to create novel content
- How to find and use "golden nuggets"
You can signup for the free Sacra newsletter here → https://sacra.com/
Also, Sacra is hiring an Analyst → jobs.sacra.com
👉 You can follow Jan Erik-Asplund on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasplund/
👉 You can learn more about Sacra here: https://sacra.com/